90 degree valve stems make checking tire pressures a breeze instead of a chore. No need to cut your hands on brake rotors or burn them on hot components when checking pressures. No need to try to find a way to jam your pressure gauge into obscenely small spaces. If you’re unsure of the 11.3mm being right for your wheels, contact us.
- 11.3MM (.45″ to .62″ inch) fits most metric/sportbikes wheels
- High quality, lightweight, solid aircraft aluminum body
- Includes quality valve, mounting nut and valve cap
- Provides easy access to check tire pressure
- Will outlast the usual O.E.M. rubber stems
- Will not be cut by road debris
- Color anodized for corrosion protection
- Sold as a pair
David Clay –
All bikes should come with these things. Thankfully, there is a great source to pick some up. They make checking and adjusting air pressure a breeze.
Ron Austin –
I’ve got these on my ’05 Gen1 FZ1 after seeing them on a special blue FZ1 down at a certain motor lodge. I couldn’t be happier! It’s so easy to check the air in the tires now! Thanks Mike!